Multiply

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who AM I?

I am Anna Paula Manlapaz Santos, 19 going to 20 years in April 15. I live in Taytay, Rizal, Philippines. My parent are named as Felipe and Maria. My mother, Maria is a self-employed sari-sari store owner, full-time housewife, apartment owner and a widow while my father, Felipe is an ex self-employed sari-sari store owner and deceased because of cardiac arrest 9 years ago.

I studied at San Francisco Elementary School (in grade school), Colegio de San Clemente (in high school), ICCT Colleges and STI College (in college) where I taking up Bachelor's degree of Information Technology.

I love to search or surf to internet and enjoy listening to music. I love colors blue, black, white, red and pink.

I am a quiet and shy at first but if you know me better I am a little bit loud person.

I don't like fake, super confident and backstabber person.

When I was high school, I felt that I wasn't welcome to that campus because my classmates treated me bad. They always teased and bullied me emotionally but instead of giving up and transfer to other school, I choose to stay up to my 4th year to prove that I am a strong person. But it affects to my self-confidence and self-esteem, I always feel that I am too ugly and no guy will likes and loves me and I always feel that I can't do this and that because I hear their voices laughing at me. I don't know the reason why they treated me like that but I've that they don't like me because of my attitude (like a child), the way I talk and the way I move... but when I entered college, I felt that "be with yourself", talk the way you are and don't change your attitude to be liked by the other people...

I hope this journal or blog will help other people who is discriminated by the people around them.

Thank you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment